9.26.2011

Naptime Spying

When Millie went down for her second nap today, (yes, she is still taking two.  I'm too nervous to switch to one) she didn't fall right to sleep.  Instead, she stood in her crib and dilly dallied.  No crying.  Whining.  Or fussing.  Just a few chatty words here and there and that was it.  I went to peek on her through the crack in the door and this is what I saw: 



 


Finally, after a few minutes and a quick diaper change, she was out.


I love watching her.  She is just precious.  

7 comments:

  1. hahahaha! the one where she is hanging over the crib is so funny! that is adorable!! she's a good minder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so cute!!! I love the last one!! Totally out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny. Jack does the same thing. It's cute to hear them babble in their room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you got pictures of this. She is such a doll. I, like Julianne, love the one of her hanging over the crib, haha. So darling. Livy does that same thing, she just chit-chats for at least 15 minutes before she's out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cute pictures!! she is adorable marie! i love peeking in on max too...he talks on the "phone," looks at himself in the mirror, jumps up and down...until he finally wears himself out! haha silly kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The moments where they don't know you are watching are still some of my most favorite moments. I love that you caught it on film!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is too cute, I find Quinny doing that a lot lately. Nice that you grabbed it on camera:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...