9.30.2011

A Few Favorites

This little lady is at such a fun stage.  She understands just about everything, can say a few words and tries to say words that we tell her to.  She folds her arms when we say a prayer, and her primary form of transportation is wobbling around walking.  Except when we're outside.  She won't walk.  We have to hold her.  Weird.  She's obsessed with babies, the swings, dogs, and Cason.  She doesn't much care for me when he's around. :)  And she's also obsessed with, her newest favorite thing, going down the slide.  I lifted her up and down, up and down on that slide and my arms were sore the next day.  




She also knows most of her body parts.  
It's my favorite! 
Here's a video of her showing a few.
I have about 50 videos but she'll never do them all for me on camera. 
She knows what I'm doing I guess.
So here's a little glimpse of what she can do.


3 comments:

  1. Okay that is adorable! I love that video. She's so smart! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! she is so grown up. this really is such a fun stage!! love you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...