6.02.2011

Lollipop Lollipop

Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli!

This little peanut had her first whole lollipop (dum dum) the other day!  
At her eye doctor they give lollipops after the appointment.  
I grabbed one and was ready to eat it on the way home in the car.

I forgot about it (which is not like me) and a few days later, pulled it out to give to Millie.  
After all, she was the one that deserved it!

She loved it!  
She would put it in and out of her mouth.  
Suck on the opposite end to see if it was as good.
and drooled all down that cute little chubby belly.

Oh the little things in life...

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I went on a road trip over the weekend and suckers saved us! They are great entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her Marie!!! She is so darling and growing so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love!!- what was the flavor? My fav are the cream soda ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is perfect. and she makes that lollipop look SO good :) i wish we lived closer so we could get our two little bugs on play dates. baby noah would have the biggest crush, i'm sure.

    hope you guys are doing well.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...