4.07.2011

The Sideways Look

Like most babies, Millie is very observant.  
When she is looking at something, particularly a person, she does this cute little side head look.  
And sometimes she'll do a furrowed brow with it.  
It's almost as if she is studying the person (or thing) she is looking at.  

It is quite funny.  
Especially when she does it to a stranger who is giving her too much attention.
or in the mirror at herself.

(excuse these pictures.  Majority are from my cell phone or the shutter speed on my camera was off.)
DSC_0177  DSC_0144

IMG_0637 IMG_0645 IMG_0639  

DSC_0678

(good morning to you!)

DSC_0645

she's a funny girl!

14 comments:

  1. she is so adorable!! i love that little head tilt :)

    p.s. where do you get all of her cute headbands? do you make them or buy them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so pretty, marie :) and i love her little looks. so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious! Love those Hannah Anderson jammies... I bought that same pair for someone! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so adorable!! you're gorgeous btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How on earth do you look that good in the morning? I look like a train wreck in the morning! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha that is tha cutest thing!! Miss u so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha I love this! She is so darling! It's the best when little ones have those cute little looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. O my goodness!!!!!!! Hahaha.Owen and I are laughing! We love millie and her cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh cute! I love the funny little things babies do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute!! And I love the pic of you, I saw it and it made me sad...I miss you:(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...