4.01.2011

Park Day

Today was a whopping 47 degrees outside...which means no coats, gloves, scarves, hats or boots on our feet.
We headed to the park to enjoy this warm chilly sunshine.  
It was a beautiful day!

Millie really loved the swing and she enjoyed watching all the kids play.  And they all loved her!  
Just about every one of them came over to give her a few pushes.  
She was loving it!

She thinks she is sooo big.

DSC_0795
DSC_0839
DSC_0804

do you see that grin on her face?

DSC_0845

ah those little chubby fingers.  I love that tight grip.

DSC_0802
DSC_0852 DSC_0822

She's getting too big too fast.  And yes, I might be pushing that because I did position her this way.
But the fact that she can stand while holding onto something by herself...amazing!!
Sad, yet so exciting! 

DSC_0861

I am in love!

12 comments:

  1. I love her! So chubs and cute. I love her outfit. That last pic is the cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are probably the cutest pictures yet! Definitely my favorite of sweet little Millie. She has the cutest chubby cheeks, what a doll. She really is getting so big. They grow up seriously way too fast.

    And hooray for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute Marie. I just want to squeeze her!! Not too hard of course...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! We played at the park on a swing like that too yesterday! K random question, what shoe size does Millie wear? I was at target the other day and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what size fit my girls. They'd be too big, so I'd go down a size and then they wouldn't even go on. I guess they need half sizes! :) just wondering how close to 'normal' they are.

    Anyway, once again, she's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! We sure love her.

    Brittany-she is still in a size 1. I just bought her a pair of sandals that are a size 2 for summer, that will fit her in about a month. I'd say she's between a 1 and a 2. The shoes she has on in The picture are a 1 and they fit perfectly. I thought she had big feet, but maybe they're small? What size are your girls?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh love it! Soo darling! I wish you lived close so we could take our babes to the park together. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so adorable! Everytime I see the pics I just want to squeeze her (in a good way). And yes, YAY for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love! She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so darling! i love blue on her!! What a fun time marie! you are such a cute mom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness, cute! I love her chubby fingers too. I think Julia is going to have fingers just like Millie's :)...at least I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love your blog and I really like Miss Millie's pics! She is such a "Green"! Thanks for sharing her with all of us who live so so so far away! Glad you 3 are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...