10.14.2010

Two Months

My Millie girl is 2 months old now.  She is so fun! 
 If she's fun now, I can only imagine she'll get more fun as time goes on.

She is really tall, but we'll take it!  We could use the genes. :)  

  

She is all grins and coos.  
I love it.  
  
Everyday, I feel like I am playing house.
She is like my little dolly that I take everywhere I go.
She lets me play dress ups with her, she is my guinea pig for pictures, and we sing songs all day long.

Good thing she still thinks my voice sounds good!  
Hopefully it doesn't change.  She's about the only one that likes it. :)


She gets so excited when she sees Cason or me come into the room. 
She has to have her pacifier before going to bed.
Once we give it to her, she closes her eyes and goes right to sleep.
Hopefully this isn't too bad of a habit to start.  I'm a little worried.



She loves to play patty cake and sing The Birdie Song (my made-up version of it.)
She smiles when I say, "what does a doggy say? Ruff. Ruff."  In a high pitched voice.
Maybe it's just the high pitched voice, but I like to think she knows what I'm talking about.


She's my little sidekick, my little pal, my best bud.  
I love you Millie girl!

14 comments:

  1. As I sit here hooked up to the machines, it makes it a little more comfy to see her cute outfit and smiling face! I miss her! She needs to meet her new cousin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darling millie girl!!! She just texted me and told Me she misses me!!! Darling suit. Come see Charlie he wants to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, she is so cute. I love to look at your pictures of her. I can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOVE her little outfit!! She is adorable! I need to meet this little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. and so begins the fun age! i love all the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's adorable!!! ( i said that in a new york accent)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Millie looks so sweet. I want to play house. Can I borrow Millie?

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh...i can't believe she is already 2 months old!! she is so beautiful marie! so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness where has the time gone? Has it really been 2 months? Crazy. She is so cute. I love her. Is it too soon to say that? ...Well I do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is adorable! Even though she was born the same day as my girls, she could clobber them. :) I love the pouty face in the middle picture. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. not only does she have the cutest grin, but her mommy has her in the most stylish outfit! Millie is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. soo cute marie! love and miss you. how's the running going? i'm starting to feel a little bit normal again- about time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is adorable...darling little thing!! I need to see you again and hold her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a little guy who is just over two months and he is about the same size as your Millie. People tell me he is a big two-month-old but to me he is my little baby boy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...