9.29.2010

You-Tah


We just got back from Utah yesterday, and it was great!  
Cason did a triathlon-which unfortunately I didn't go to.  Wish I would have. 
His time was 30 minutes faster than last time!  
Way to go Case!
I ran a 5k with some friends to earn money for a mom who has cancer.
Millie loved the stroller ride and I loved the exercise. 

My dad introduced me to sushi.
I have tried it before but hated it...now I think I love it!


Millie was held and cuddled and loved.






Although a little blurry, this is a priceless moment.


Look at those long eyelashes!  I love them. 



We went boating on Monday night for a couple hours.  
The weather couldn't be more perfect.

This is my all time favorite picture!  
Millie sure loves Grandma!


Loved seeing my family.
Glad they finally got to meet Millie.
Miss them.
Love them.

Millie Update:  On our way home from Utah we stopped by the doctors office and had her eye checked.
He said everything looked good except there is a little pressure (glaucoma).  
This can be caused by the drops that we put in her eye.
We stopped the drops and will go for another check up on Friday.
She got her contact put in.  
Although it irritated her eye at first, I can already tell she can see better.
She doesn't have to turn her head quite as far to see things.
She coo's alot more and gazes at things longer.
It is so cute!


Went in again today for a check up.  The doctor said things don't look good...they look great!!
That was music to my ears!

12 comments:

  1. i almost cried reading millie's update. i couldn't be any happier to hear that she is doing great and that she can see better! what a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of her in the blue bow is adorable. Blow it up and frame it please! So glad to hear that she's doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your last sentence scared me, until I finshed reading it. I'm SO glad that things are looking great. She is a doll! I also LOVE that pic of her with your mom, and her long long eyelashes. I bet your family was loving every second they got to cuddle her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome you ran a 5K! Good job!
    So glad you guys had fun in Utah...bet you're jealous you missed the peak of the heat wave, yuck!
    Glad to hear Miss Millie is doing good :)
    And yes, we need to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear Millie is doing so well! I love the pic of her smiling at grandma...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy to hear that sweet Millie is doing so well! She is absolutely beautiful and that smile she is giving your mom... priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad she's doing great and that you got to be with friends and family in Utah...that is always the best medicine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. every single picture of millie is SO adorable!! she is quite the cutie. i'm so glad that things are looking great...it's because she has such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe she has a little baby contact. Incredible. Do you have to take it out at night? Or switch it? I'm curious...is it like a normal contact, or is it a more permanent one?

    So glad she's doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad she's doing great! Glad you had fun with your fam! Great job to your both for the running!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Millie is a doll. So glad she is doing so well. Glad you guys had fun in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad millie is doing great! We totally need to see you guys now that you are back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...