9.20.2010

up uP UP

Things are looking up!
We went to another appointment today and they said that things are looking great!

This is Millie 2 days after surgery.
It's still healing, but I am amazed at the outcome for such a big surgery.
















She is back to her normal self.
Now we just have to get back to her schedule...working at it.
Her eye looks slightly different from her left one, but that's what will make her...her! :)

We got the go ahead to go to Utah this week for Cason's triathlon and
for my family to meet the little Miss.
                                                                
Can't wait for them to meet her!                                                    

11 comments:

  1. So happy!!! So glad she is doing so well! Have a great time in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got back and town and saw your updates about sweet little Millie. I'm so glad that things worked out well and that she's recovering quickly. Sending lots of love & prayers your way! Your pictures with Jylare were fabulous, also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad to hear everything is going well. Have fun in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i check for updates everyday. its always a good day when you do update! cant wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad she's doing great! I'm so glad I got to take a little peek at her yesterday! Good luck traveling to Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm SO glad that things are looking up! she looks amazing...and so adorable! she is lucky to have such a wonderful mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO glad to read this post!! She looks wonderful.. I'm so glad it's been good news for you guys. I've been thinking about you so much..
    I want to meet this little angel.. I think we'll be there Oct. 9th or so..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad things are getting better! Thinking about you lots lately! Love, Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to hear that everything went well. She is beautiful! I love love her long blond hair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy your little Millie is doing better. What a hard thing to go through. She is a doll! You seem like such a great mommy already!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...