7.18.2010

welcome new sponsor: Salon K in Provo, Utah

Introducing my newest sponsor 



Salon K is located in Provo, Utah in The Shops at Riverwoods.
They offer many services including cuts, colors, highlights, hair extensions, chemical treatments, waxing, and skin treatments.
Salon K is one of the few salons in Utah county that carries Bumble and Bumble hair products.



Visit their website today for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Stay tuned for summer promotions and specials!



Welcome Salon K!!

2 comments:

  1. it looks adorable! Maybe I will start flying to Utah to get my hair done :) Ask who they recommend in Olympia, WA! ;) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...