7.13.2010

Fourth of July and Utah

Cason and I had a fun filled ten days in Utah.  
We hung out in Utah for the 4th, and then Cason went on a fishing trip to Montana while I hung out with my family.

We did a little swimming and soaked up the rays on Friday before the big celebrations










On Saturday, we had a 4th of July BBQ before the Stadium of Fire.
My mom did a great job at the decorations and delicious food.
Very festive!

 

the traditional 4th of July jello.




The fam-minus the Howard's


the boys played a little croquet


and we hit a piñata before it was time to go.




Sarah 26 weeks
Me 33 weeks


After the BBQ and fun, we all went to the Stadium of Fire to rock out to Carrie Underwood and watch fireworks.






On Sunday we had another family BBQ with my Dad's side of the family.  (sorry no pictures)

and on Monday we went to the local parade.  




tired Josh??







Nothing beats a Utah 4th of July!!  

On Saturday before Cason and I left my family and I went boating.














enjoyed Jeremiah wakeboarding,




and Julianne.


Then Cason finally came home from his fishing trip and the boys played a little basketball.


and we all roasted marshmallows and ate s'mores.
Have you ever seen bigger marshmallows??  They were huge!









It was a great last day of a vacation! 

We had so much fun in Utah and Cason had a blast fishing with his Grandpa, Uncle and Dad.
Thanks fam for the fun week! 
Next time we see you we'll be a family of 3. 
5 1/2 more weeks!!

9 comments:

  1. looks like a wonderful 4th. You two pregnant ladies are so cute.

    Love the one girls swim suit with the orage across the chest. Any idea where she got it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I love Utah for the 4th of July! Cute preggers pics. You are almost due! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the 4th of July in Provo is the best! You have the greatest family. I love all of your cute sisters. You and Sara look amazing. How fun to have babies around the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures Marie! I just LOVE you :) You look FABULOUS!!! And your little baby is almost here! I knew you'd be in town for the 4th- I was hoping I'd run into you at the Parade or SOMEWHERE during all the events- oh well :) GOOD LUCK WITH THE BABY!!! I'm glad you had such a good time! Your mom always does the best parties, and I can tell your family always has SO MUCH FUN- LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your family is so cute- i love seeing pictures of all of them. it's so fun that you are all having babies together. good luck these last few weeks. you look great pregnant- way better than me! :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look soo cute pregnant!! I love it! Only 5 weeks left?? Crazy! So exciting! Hopefully that cute baby girl isn't late like my little guy... Not fun! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. you and your sis are so cute...I loved being prego at the same time as my sister, too! GREAT pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate that i didn't get to see you at all when you were home for so long :( I agree that there's no place like U-town for the 4th of July. One of my friends out here reminds me of you and your sisters SO much--long hair, gorgeous in general, and it makes so happy every time i'm with her. Miss and love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! I love that you are so awesome using your camera all the time. Looks like you had so much fun. Utah 4th of July really is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...