7.19.2010

Showered

While I was in Utah my dear family and friends threw me a few showers.

My aunts threw a combined shower for all the pregnant nieces due within a few months of each other.
Lauren-had her baby on Friday,
Me-August 20th
Ashley-September 15th
Sarah-October 6th
Diana-October (sorry don't know the exact date)


A few of the guests



and our adorable bath loot.  



Thanks family for the wonderful shower! 

A few days later Katie, Karen and Heather were so nice to throw me a shower for our baby girl.

From L to R: Julianne, Stefanie, Alesha, Katie, Michelle, Me, Jess, Karen, Heather, Kelly, Sarah



The darling invitations, and yummy treats



adorable "congrats" banner that Karen and Heather made


Katie and me only a few weeks apart.
Kate is actually due TODAY!



I have such great friends!  Thanks to everyone who came.  
It was so fun to see everyone and get together.
Thanks Kate, Heather and Karen!

My sisters also threw me a shower with my mom's side of the fam and a few friends from the ward. 
A few of the guests.  
(Sarah hosted the shower-isn't her house darling?!  I love it!)



Delicious pink treats and outfits for baby.


Sarah made this "it's a girl" banner.  I love it!



My beautiful mom and sisters.  
Thank you sisters.
I LOVE YOU!
and thank you to everyone who came. 

8 comments:

  1. Everyone looks so good! She'll be here before you know it! And that clock above the banner is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so dang cute pregant! I hope you got a bucket load of frillies for baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... You got so much fun stuff! That was so sweet of everyone! I love the home decor of the last shower. I love that blue entertainment center. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie, omg! I wish I could have been there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aren't showers the best?? looks like you had a great time at all of them! you look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute marz. thanks for taking that picture off where i looked like shamu the whale.
    love y a

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are soooo cute preggers! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like fun.. looks like fun . . you are so cute pregnant. Only 4 more weeks to go how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...