3.25.2010

{Utah, St. Patrick's Day, Baseball, Family, Friends}

Cason and I went to Utah this past weekend.  He had to go for work, so I thought I'd make a trip out of it and go with him.  I left on Wednesday morning, but he didn't get there till Friday night...busy season stinks.

The past 2 years I have missed the traditional St. Patrick's Day celebration, so I didn't want to miss it again this year.  My mom put together a delicious green dinner.

Pasta Salad with green noodles


pineapple/sprite drink mixture with green sugar coated rimmed glasses and a fresh lime



delicious ham and cheese sandwiches. 
 I don't know the official name, but they were so yum!



My favorite guacamole chips.  And of course, olives.



green jello, and yummy green cupcakes.



The decor


All the sisters in our green.  It was so good to see all of them!  
Lindsay came up to my mom's one night and we chatted till 12:30am. 
I miss those days.   
We all went to lunch, a movie for the popcorn, shopping, and just hung out.
It feels like I still live there when I visit.  
We start right where we left off.  


Sweet Owen.
I think I am his favorite.  Right when he saw me he came right to me and laid his head on my shoulder.
So sweet!  I miss the little guy.
(I know he does that to everyone, but still.)


I also attended many baseball games in the FREEZING cold!  We bundled up in blankets, sleeping bags, and coats.  It was fun, but very chilly.




Jeremiah #17.  It was fun to see my brothers play.  
I sure miss seeing all their baseball and football games. 


And last but not least, I went to lunch and ice cream with my friends.  It was fun to see everyone!  
(Sorry for those that came that aren't pictured)





Those are all the pictures I took...Cason and I went to a work dinner, watched the BYU game and went on a ride up the canyon.  He wasn't there for long and mostly did work stuff.  (thats why he's not pictured)

We miss you family!  It was such a fun trip and we would go back tomorrow if we could.  

9 comments:

  1. I love your St. Patty's meal! What a fun trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! you are so stinken gorgeous marie i'm jealous! Hopefully I'll be there next time you come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute- i'm craving some guac after seeing all that GREEN food. miss you already! have soo much fun in romantic hawaii. love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. How convenient that your last name is GREEN! :) I love love love the st. patty's decor. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so fun!!! I miss you already Marie!!! Can't wait to see you again! Have fun on your trip and let me know when you get here in July so i can figure out you know what!!! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not that you need to get anything b/c yu don't even look very pregnant yet, but wanted to let you know that Gap Maternity is has great sale stuff right now in the store (cute shirts that aren't frumpy for $10 and dresses for $25). I am also going to give Chels some coupons to bring up for 40% off a full priced item. I used one to get some cute denim shorts, and they gave me one for every Wednesday till the end of April. Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marie - I was just checking your "Lovelies" section and I have another website for you to check out. It's like the deal of the day stuff. Check out www.zulily.com, they sell the boutique stuff at a 50% or sometimes more discount. You will get hooked!
    Luvs,
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE St. Patty's day! Its MY BIRTHDAY on the 17th! That dinner looks amazing HOW FUN! Gorgeous pics girl, LOVE ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...