4.01.2010

Just take two minutes to watch this video...




I love this! I know that Heavenly Father calls latter-day prophets here on this earth to help us, guide us and direct us. Like many of you, I am so excited for Conference and Easter weekend! I can't wait to have many of my questions answered, and many new insights revealed to me. Conference is a great testimony builder for me. I always end this weekend with a greater understanding of the gospel and a desire to be a little better! I hope you do the same! Happy Conference and Easter weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that marie, It totally made me teary eyed. I love Easter time especially General Conference. This video just got me even more excited! Thanks Girly, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always LOVE these Mormon Messages videos! Great post! I like you am so excited for Conference/Easter Weekend! What a great combo! I hope you and Cason have a great Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting that! i loved it and i hope you don't mind i want to put it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soooo much for this post! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...