6.16.2009

Juder Buder

Happy Birthday Lannie Bird!!!


a few things we love about Julianne:

-she has 200 nicknames...Jude, Jul, Lannie, Lan, Lannie Bird, Judy, panny..., etc.

-she is very very funny! she has everyone rolling laughing all the time.

-she loves Kate, Owen and Jack...and even though she teases Jack like crazy, he loves her the most.

-she is a great mother to her adopted son Jackson. (nanny)

-and she is a great sister!

I still miss you following me around, and wanting me when mom goes out of town!

Hope you have a great day!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute post! She is darling! Yeah those chairs are fun huh? I know you did a post about these chairs awhile ago.., did you ever get one? I just love them! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...