5.05.2009

Mamma Mia

This weekend my mom came to visit and we had so much fun!
I have never been more full in my life than I was this last weekend.
We ate out almost every meal, but it was delicious!

We ate at BJ's where Cason and I first met.


A yummy Mexican restaurant called El Maguey Mexican Food-very good!!
(If you haven't been and live in the area, it's by The Mission off Ortega Highway.)
Thanks mom for introducing us. This will be a regular now.




We went to Balboa Island and road this six seater bike.
We were dying laughing. Very fun!










Mom and Cason were craving some lobster and shrimp,
so we went to Joe's Crab Shack.
I had never been before, but it was very entertaining and yummy!
Never knew I liked seafood!
We were all very pleased with the meal.




Our home is a little lonely now. We already miss you!
Thanks for a fun week/weekend!
We love you!

Ps. Sarah and Jeff moved here for the summer
and we are excited for the many fun things ahead!

10 comments:

  1. I can't get over what fabulous pictures you take. And those pizookies (I don't know how to spell that) at BJ's are so good-almost as good as the Never On Sundae at Pizza Factory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay...I swear I know your little sister! or is that your sister n law? anyway...ask her is she knows an Audrey from Collen and Collet dance studios! I think I used to dance with her when we were like 13! It looks like you all had a BLAST! Great pics as usual! love the new header too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that you are one of the most beautiful people i have ever seen!!! you are stunning! every time you put i new pic up im just like i wish i could look like Marie burr/green! haha how close do you live from Oceanside???

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are SO cute!! How did you meet Cason?

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures! beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i love how every picture revolved around food or a restaurant. that's what makes vacation so fun!!! i love and miss you. muah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so beautiful! SO MUCH FUN! I hope I look like your mom when I'm her age :) She's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marie, you are so cute, I love you get on your blog to see what you are up to. I hope life is good for you in sunny california!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you Mom tell you I saw her at campus craft on Thursday?? Yeah, it was awesome!! Looked like you all had fun. You are fun. Let's have fun together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    xoxoxoxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is too funny! You danced there too? For sure...everyone did huh? I hated them! But it was fun! Tell her Hi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...