10.07.2008

There's Only One October

For two reasons...

One: Conference

Although I did miss the yummy HALLOWEEN mix (which consists of: mini oreos, goldfish, stick pretzels, candy corns, and black and orange peanut m&ms) I was able to watch it with these cute girls and my hubby on Saturday and then my in-laws on Sunday.

Liza Jane Ruby

Cason and I watched our nieces Liza, Ruby and Jane this weekend and boy was it a treat! It was fun to play house while their parents went out of town. We went to soccer games, straightened and braided their hair, played Barbies, danced and played.
Us at the soccer game cheering on the girls


Janie and Me


Case and Ruby


The girls with their braids and silly faces!

two: Angel's Baseball

Even though they lost (which was a bummer), we were able to go to a playoffs game on Friday night. Cason and I both got off work early and headed to the game with camera in hand. But of course I forgot the memory card so I only have pictures on my phone. It was an entertaining game with lots of excitement, but we lost. Oh well. Maybe next season!

4 comments:

  1. the angels are drinking MonaVie! Just thought you might like to know. :) My team is still in the runnings! haha so wish you could've been at anne's wedding. I hope i can come to michelle's. are you going? we haven't decided what we're doing for thanksgiving yet. and a couple more good things about october: my birthday!!! and halloween!! :) Love you pooky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the weekend went well. I bet those girls had the best time with you guys. Love the glasses Cason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are so cute! icant believe you remembered foods! ah! do you remember the crazy teacher!? we are living in provo still, what about you guys?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...