9.29.2008

The Jobs Continue

Alot of you have asked where I am working. It's a doctor's office called Oso Family Medical Group. I work in the front office answering phones, scheduling appointments, checking insurance and all that good stuff. Every time I used to go into a doctor's office, I used to think that what receptionists did looked like fun...little did I know that it is not as fun as it looks!! It's definitely alot of work, and by the end of the day my back hurts from sitting all day! But it's a job, and what job is that much fun right?

Cason is finally home!!! He started on his first client today, and says that it wasn't too bad. Hopefully our lives become a little more exciting soon! Not a lot has gone on...just the same old work work work! A few weekends ago we went to San Clemente beach and ate dinner at this yummy pizza place called Cassano's Pizza, and then walked down to the pier. It was a beautiful night, but a tad bit freezing, so we didn't stay long!

And it was my good friend Heather Olsen's birthday about a week ago. She is one of the funniest girls I know-as you can see from this picture. Happy Birthday Heather!! Miss you!



Also, anyone know of any good hair stylists in the Southern California area that are reasonably priced??

9 comments:

  1. you look beautiful in this picture. :)
    um, hello - Brittney Tueller! She lives in Thousand Oaks, though. That's probably too far. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! This picture of Heather I love it, it is classic! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know a couple girls down there that are good, but the price is about $50... too high? it's crazy how cheap it is in utah compared to california huh?? let me know if you want their numbers. they live really close to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you two are going on fun dates and taking pictures! You'll be glad when the kids start to arrive and you wonder what you ever did with your free time. I love you and hope you guys are happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys, just wanted to say hi and I miss you

    ReplyDelete
  6. marie- I would love your friend's email address- I would even pay her to do it. let me know what you/she thinks. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you guys are having fun down there that's so good to hear! That is such a pretty picture I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...