8.07.2008

The Eldest of the Seven



My older sister Sarah got married today. She is the eldest of all the kids and is like our second mother. She married a great guy named Jeff, and they are a great match. Today was a great day and I am so happy for them! Although the weather was a little crazy, (sunny and so hot at the temple, and then pouring rain at the dinner) it was still a beautiful perfect day! My mom is amazing!!! She put the whole thing together-did ALL the flower arrangements, bouquet, boutonnieres, decorations, programs, etc. etc. She is wonder woman! Here are some pictures of the beautiful day! There are alot, so enjoy...



The bride and groom...Loved her dress!!




Cason and I at the temple





details...




Darling cups with lemonade and sprinkles around the rim



The delicious food..and yes that is my plate. Almost ate the whole thing!!
















The programs



My beautiful mom







welcome table


This is where the Bride and Groom, parents, and grandparents sat




Cake Feeding




bouquet toss




By the end of the dinner, this little guy was pooped and ready for bed!




Now we're off to St. George for my cousins wedding and a fun filled weekend with the family before we head out!

7 comments:

  1. Sarah will love all the detailed pictures. That way she won't forget what anything looked like! It was a beautiful day. I thought the rain was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! Is that Rebb at the front of the group of the bouquet catchers? :) Tell them I'm so happy for them. Where are they going on their honeymoon? Are you guys renting a rental truck to drive to cali? We did that to get here to Florida. it was SUCH a long ride but we had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pictures. I loved seeing all the details! Can't wait to see you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I love her dress thats so cute! And the cups and everything pink so darling! Seriously what a cute wedding!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her dress!! So pretty!! We are down in St George now!! When does the move to california happen??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her dress is gorgeous! Hey Marie! You look really happy. I saw your pictures of your wedding on Facebook and you looked BEAUTIFUL. I hope all is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. miss you marie! hope california is great.. loves.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...