8.24.2008

California Beach House

We're here in California and we just got back from a vacation with Cason's family. We went to Encinitas California and rented a beach house for the week. It was great to just relax and hang out before work starts up again!



Cason holding little Davey. He's going to be a great dad someday! :)


Our nephew Scotty

S'mores


The beautiful view from the beach house

All the girls going out for a morning jog

(ashley, beth, chelsea, me, whitney)
It was a fun filled week! Now we're back to reality to find a house and a job for me!

8 comments:

  1. It is so refreshing to see a new post! cute pictures love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! We had the best time. We're so glad you're a part of our family. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun trip!! good luck with the house hunting.. anywhere in cali is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good luck dude. Call us when you have a free night so we can meet somewhere for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures it's beautiful there! I wish so bad we could move to California!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO FUN!!! PS- reminded me of San Diego, thought I'd ask before I forgot if you have any pics from that? I would love for you to email me copies if you do... shandasleater@yahoo.com and I'll email you what I have back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun is that, a beach house, with such a beautiful view! Good luck with the house hunt, and job hunt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...