8.28.2008

***Angel's Baseball***

Cason is a BIG baseball fan! One of his favorite teams is the ANGELS. He has been going to games ever since he was a little kid with his dad. Ever since his mission he hasn't been able to go as much as he would like. Last night we were able to go to a game with his sister Whitney and her husband Will. (We are so glad we got to spend time with them before they leave back home to Hong Kong.) Now that Cason is back in California hopefully he will get to go more often! and me too!!





Of course, the Angels won! They are having a great season!!

And...we will miss you Whitney, Will, Scotty and Luke! Thanks for the fun night.

3 comments:

  1. I love you!! Don't you love pro baseball games? We went to a Rays/Angels game in Tampa but Angels lost. you guys should definitely move to Florida. Our baseball team is better. tell cason that!! jk haha i love trash talk. Anyway, i'm anxiously waiting for you to post pictures of your new place. How's that going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so glad that we got to go to a game with you guys. Seeing the pic's made me want to be back there. We had so much fun spending time with you guys. Congrats on finding a new place to live, that's so exciting. Talk to you soon on skype!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie...1-I love you 2-I miss you 3-We're both married! I'm glad you found me. Sounds like life is wonderful! Oh, my brother Zach works at Angel Stadium! They just lost, so it's over, but maybe next season you guys and spence and I can catch a game. I love you girl! Keep it touch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...