7.31.2008

...CALIFORNIA...

So we're thrilled to be moving to California, but we're starting to realize that these last few days are winding down for us in the good ol' Provo Utah. I have never moved away from Provo, what I like to call home, ever in my life. I am full of tons of emotions-excitement, nervousness (because of all the freeways), anxiousness (to find a place to call our own) and to be honest I am a little sad to leave home. At first I was saying, "get me outta here!" I wanted something new, but now reality is starting to set in and I am REALLY leaving. But don't get me wrong I am more than excited to live in the Golden State, where I have dreamt of living for awhile now! And hopefully I'll be tan year-round right?!

A few things I/we will miss about Provo:

one:
My family. Although it's not a bad idea to come visit, right family?? California is not a bad vacation!!!

two:

Cason will probably miss this one more than I will. Before we were married, he used to go every week! Sometimes twice a week!! He thinks it's that tasty!

three:
My nephew-Jack. I love him to pieces, and will miss this sweet smile and cute voice saying "ro-ro" and "ball".

four:
(Picture via Lila Tueller)
These two-Troy and Abby. I watch them a few times a week, and they are my little buddies!

five:
(Picture via Nicole Davis)
This darling already furnished apartment where we are living. This cute little family was so nice to let us rent from them for the few short months we were here.

six:
Cougar's football games and going to school here in Utah.

seven:

Late night walks, night life and window shopping around the Shops and Riverwoods with Cason.

eight:

Runs along the Provo River trail.


nine:
(Picture via Lindsay Clyde)
Getting to see these two lovebirds Sarah and Jeff come home from the honeymoon and open gifts.

ten:The snow. Not so much the coldness of it, but waking up to the first blanket of snow.

AND last but not least...

eleven:
These two lovelies. Date nights with these two is like a trip to Disneyland. How bout you move to California?!

13 comments:

  1. You honestly don't realize how great Utah is until you move away. Specifically, Costa Vida/Cafe Rio. I would probably pay way more than the market value for a pork salad right now. :) And I really miss Abby/Troy too! + the whole family! You reminded me! :) Maybe now you guys can come up & visit SF! Where exactly in California are you moving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand the emotions that you are going through. If it helps, we are so excited that you guys are moving to California!! Hopefully someday we will be there too! Good luck with the move. We can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you will love California!! im jealous we cant wait to move there after Jeff's school is done...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you guys to move down here, but i know it is so sad to leave good ol provo. And I didn't even grow up there. I am glad you guys have had fun in the apt - it is such a fun place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I would be really nervous to move to California because it's totally different! But I know you guys will love being able to start your own lives! I can't wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww!...Tyler and I are shedding tears! We don't want you to go! That was the cutest thing ever, not the most flattering pic but we will miss you guys SO SO much and we will DEF come visit you, don't worry about that. Have you finished your bowl??? We need to do a girls night before you leave!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We will definitely entertain you WHEN you come visit, not if. :) You'll love living away... brandon and i are starting to contemplate on whether or not we will ever move back. we probably will but who knows. being in the msision field is awesome. are you in cali yet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will love California!! Everyone dreams to live there, so just think of it as a dream come true! Take advantage of the beach! what part are you guys moving to?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Greens! I found your little blog...so cute! I am excited that you are moving to CA. Lets please ge together.
    -Moranda (Goings) Fielding
    Let's exchangeinfo : mofielding@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are so excited to have you here. please come play with us.

    I miss all of those things-especially cafe rio and the snow. There is just simply none of either here, anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marie!! When are you moving to Cali? We definitely need to meet up sometime!! I go through Rio withdrawals almost on a daily basis. So enjoy it while you can!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...