11.29.2011

Utah Part 1: My Mom's Surprise 50th Birthday

Millie and I flew to Utah to surprise my mom for her 50th birthday.  
She had no idea.  
We rang the doorbell, and she came to the door. 
She was shocked!  
She gave us big hugs, kisses and hellos.  

Later that week, we surprised her with a big birthday party.  
Many of her dear friends came and celebrated with us.  











and the cake...
the cake was pulled off the table by one of the babies, so this is after the recovery. 
Looks pretty good after the brutal fall right?!


We had such a great time celebrating our Mom's birthday.
She deserved this special party!
Happy 50th mama!

8 comments:

  1. How fun!! What a grand party! That's kinda funny the cake was dropped! You guys will always remember and laugh at that I'll bet. You couldn't even tell after the recovery! Haha! Your mom is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the heck! so fun! and so happy that you are having another girl! you are sooooo lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Congrats on having another little girl! It's so funny- when I was at the store I saw two little girls and one of them leaned over to the other and said, "Come on Millie, let's go find the toys before mom finds us." Haha. I totally thought of you and how fun it will be with to chicas. Congrats again!xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surprise!!!!! How cute are you and I'm sure your mom LOVED it!!! Happy birthday to mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS party. Come plan my kids for me! ;) Your mom is hot too. She gives hope to twin moms everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha... Look at brad Morley in the first two pics. Just crackn up! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mom is gorgeous! I can't believe how beautiful she is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you make your big 50 numbers?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...