11.28.2011

B or G?


Never in a million years did I think I'd have little girls.  I thought I'd only have boys...I nannied for all boy families, pretty much babysat only boys, and I felt like I knew how to do boys.  
Apparently not!  
Life never turns out like you think.  

Last night, I asked Cason what he thought this baby was and he said his guess and then said, "I don't think I know how to father a boy."
He loves his little girls! 

Even though he will be outnumbered, he is very excited for another little girl.  
And so am I!

and I know Millie is too...or at least she will be when this baby girl is old enough to play!

15 comments:

  1. two little girls! you lucky momma! so excited for you :) millie is going to be a great big sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! How fun! I always tell Stef she is going to have the girls and I'll have the boys so they can all get married! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Congrats! 2 baby girls is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!! Murphy said the same thing the other day- he wouldn't know what to do with a boy. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for baby girls! I'm so glad I ran into at the Dr!!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! They will be such cute sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I feel like I wouldn't know what to do with a girl now. It's kinda fun to have two of the same sex. Plus- you make those cure girl headbands! Hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah for girls!!!! I'll call you Monday and share the news! Love you! Congrats on two little cuties now!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YaaaaaaY for little girls! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hurray! So excited for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3 beauts all piled into the same house sure is a lot of beauty! congrats friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOOOOO exciting! Especially for little Millie. She is going to be obsessed with her. Hope you're feeling well! I need to order more headbands before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw haha that's so fun! Sisters are the best, I'm sure they'll be great friends! I love having my boys, so to me, having a girl would be 'weird'. Wonderful weird, but ya know. It'd be a change for sure! Congrats to you guys, babies are such beautiful miracles!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...