10.07.2011

Home Tour: Kitchen Photo Gallery Wall

Finally!  Finally!  Finally!  
In our kitchen there was a big empty wall.
We didn't want to purchase more furniture 
(because who knows if it will fit in a future home down the road)
and we didn't want to leave it blank.

So, we filled it with these Ikea frames. 
We (mostly Cason) hung them and the empty frames hung on our wall for a good six months.
We couldn't decide what to put in them. Family photos? Pattern designs? etc.
But I am so glad we decided to put some of our favorite family pictures in them. 
It adds so much to the kitchen.
(Thanks to my brother.in.law Jeff who printed them for us!!)
  



Stayed tuned for more of our home tour.
(mostly for my fam, since they don't get to see it, but you can enjoy it too. :) )

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling!! What a great idea!! Love the pictures you chose from the ones I could see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! CAn't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! We just did something like this in our room too. Gotta love Ikea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those frames!! We have a wall in our dinning area with nothing I want to use them on. Saving up the cash!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is darling! We did a similar thing in our master room with those same frames from Ikea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!! I've been planning to do something similar over our couch and I love your wall. You got it so even! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your family is unbelievably beautiful. miss you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marie! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! It made this big pregnant lady's day! Oh and I love your picture wall...come do one for me! I'm too lazy as of now! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...