8.22.2011

our weekend instagram style

Rainy day-Saturday.  Which meant soup for dinner.  


Uncle Cheetahs Soup Shop for dinner.  This is our go-to restraunt/cafe now on the weekends.  
Not crowded. cheap. and the food is homemade goodness.  (yes, we love food.)


 The menu included:  

Green Chili grilled cheese.
grilled cheese with white cheddar, goat cheese, olive oil, sea salt and herbs. 
Seafood Bisque.
Reuben Soup.







Books to keep Millie occupied at dinner






Finished it off with a Charlie Brown Sundae.
peanut butter, chocolate fudge sauce, ice cream, brownies, peanuts and whipped cream.
heaven.


Walk to the car.




Watched the movie Rio with my dear.  Such a cute movie!

listened to bro Jeremiah speak in church in Provo via a conference call...did you know that was possible?  Neither did I.  But I felt like I was there...he leaves on a mission on Wednesday to Ecuador.  
(Shooting myself in the foot for not buying that cheap-er ticket a few weeks ago.) 

But he did a superb job, and I have no doubt in my mind that he will be a great missionary.
We will miss him...but the people in Ecuador will certainly be blessed. 



It was a great weekend with my little family of three!

7 comments:

  1. You guys are so adorable! I want to go to that restaurant. Looks DELISH! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby jeggings! :) And that's awesome you were able to hear your brother speak. He'll be a great missionary I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool about your brother! What a fun weekend!! : ) that food looks great! I want that dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lookin good me friend! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute, Marie! (and Millie too!) I love reading your blog-- I admire how good you are about taking photos and documenting! I need to get my act together. Anyway, hope you are enjoying Michigan-- thinking of you!
    -h

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum on the food! My mouth is watering! Millie is as darling as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the pictures! You guys are a beautiful family! You truly are so cute! Looks yum and like you had a great night! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...