8.03.2011

Porch talk

Last night, Millie and I, sat on the porch waiting for dad to get home from work.  
We watched the neighborhood kids eat popsicles from the ice cream truck and ride their bikes up and down the street.  
Millie started talking and yelling at them to try to get their attention.  
After she'd yell, she'd look at me and smile.  
Cutest thing.  
This little Millie girl loves attention!



I love those little hands.  
{Pretending to talk on her "phone" (my lens cap, but it dropped)}


{Oh, and did I mention that this little girl has a little curl to her hair? 
Melts me.  I love it! So girly!}


When dad got home, she got all the attention she wanted, plus some.  

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! That chubby little hand is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!!

    oh and your plane story. Isn't it terrible. I've done that before...and a couple of time. Always when I was flying to or from MI. Maybe its just the state?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...