7.14.2011

4th of July

For the fourth of July this year, we went to Utah to enjoy the festivities.  
Julianne, Lindsay, My dad, Jeremiah, Cason and I ran the freedom run 10k race.  
We all finished!!


After, we enjoyed the parade with everyone.

Grandma, Charlie and Millie





The sweet Alexander Family



We came home and enjoyed a fabulous bbq and then Cason, Millie and I ventured up to Sundance to enjoy the mountains that we don't have in Michigan. 


Obviously, our Millie girl is our pride and joy...because majority of the pictures we take are of her.
But how can we resist?







Later that night we watched fireworks across the valley from our balcony and just chatted.
We  are very greatful for our freedom and the chance to be able to celebrate our country.


Hope you had a Happy 4th of July!

9 comments:

  1. so precious! I like seeing pictures of Millie anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics beauty! what kind of camera do you use? i'm wanting to buy a new one and these pictures are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I dressed as cute as Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHE IS SERIOUSLY GETTING CUTER AND CUTER! HER OUTFIT IS ADORABLE;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice you could spend it with family! Great job on the race! I love her outfit and the last family pic of the three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fun day you guys had! You look so beautiful and it was so good seeing you! Please come visit the farm If you can! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you guys are cute! And, I LOVE your family pictures on the last post....a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute family you guys are. I love your family pictures. they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, I love her! I can't believe we've never even met her yet. Maybe next time you are in Utah we can steal 10 minutes of your time so I can give Millie some hugs! Her and Presley need to meet each other. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...