7.21.2011

11 Months

Millie is now 11 months old...well, she's 11.5 but I am just now getting around to writing this up.  Better late than never right?

This little girl of mine has bright blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair.
Her hair flips out at the bottom-which I love.
She is turning into quite the little girl.

She claps her hands when you say "yay!",
she gives kisses, waves (when she wants), and pretends that everything is a phone.
She puts phones, remotes, hangers, toys...pretty much anything up to her ear and pretends she's talking on it.  She dances when music comes on and her new favorite show is Backyardigans.

She is my little water baby.  She loves the water!
She loves the bath and when you say "are you ready to get out?"  She cries.
We just got back from Lake Powell with my family and she never wanted to get out.
You say kickedy kickedy kickedy kick and she kicks her legs.
And splashy splashy splash and she splashes.
It's the cutest!

She loves to drink water out of a water bottle and a cup.
And she loves to play with and eat ice.
It can entertain her forever.

She crawls everywhere, on everything, and all over the place. 
She is balancing all by herself and thinks she's pretty big. 


Sometimes she does this cute little straight smile.  (pictured below)
And other times she cheeses it up!
She is obsessed with the camera and chases me to try to get it. 

Lets just say picture are not the easiest to take anymore.




She is mischievous.  
When she knows she's not supposed to have something, she sneaks slowly up to it and then bolts for it.  It is the funniest thing.  
All while she does this she has a grin on her face, like "my mom is not going to catch me this time!"

She loves to play with my curling iron, straightener, blow dryer, brushes, anything that has to do with hair that I use she plays with.  And they can keep her occupied forever.


Her little feet are a size 3.  They are growing too fast. 
My favorite shoes of hers are getting too small.  So sad.
She loves 'this little piggie' and loves when I clap her feet together.
She loves to play with shoes.  
My shoes, Cason's shoes, and her shoes.


She likes to play with my jewelry.  Eat it, I mean.
She won't wear it long.  It instantly comes off and into her mouth it goes.
Just like everything else!


She has six teeth.  Four on top, two on bottom. 
And two more are coming in on the bottom.
She has quite the gap between her front top teeth. 
I love those little white chiclets.


...except for when she can bite.
And the girl can BITE!
She thinks its funny to see me get mad at her.
So she'll do it again and again.
It's a funny little game to her.
(and I kinda think it's cute, except that it really hurts)

Her favorite foods are still blueberries, cheese and turkey.  
And she is still a pretty good eater. 
She has become a little pickier with what she eats, but still has a pretty big appetite.
She does NOT like watermelon, just like her dad.  
I think it's the texture that gets her. 

When anyone tells her "No!" she looks at you and smiles. 
Stinker.

But we love her!  She is determined but very sweet. 
We love our little Millie bug!

7 comments:

  1. i love the straight line smile. it's a little bit of mischief and a whole lotta cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks more and more like you guys every month! She is so chunky and cute, I want to squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie!! i can't believe she is almost ONE! my how time flies.

    ps. thanks SO much for responding to my email the other day! i've been meaning to get back to you but life has been crazy...i have a couple more questions for you so it will be soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you believe our girls will be one in just a few weeks! Craaaaazy stuff. Millie is super, super cute. I love her straight smile. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. shes adorable! So is that dresS? Where did u find it!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every picture! She it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...