6.30.2011

Utah so far...

We are here in Utah, just enjoying our time with family...sorry blogging has been sparse.  
We are just having too much fun!

Millie was great on the flight.  The first flight, I had a row all to myself.  Heaven.  I couldn't have done the whole three hours with people sitting next to us.  She took a short nap, played with the seatbelt, we read books, ate cookies, and played with toys.  She did really well.

Now the second flight...good thing it was only a little over an hour.  It was a smaller jet, so there wasn't as much leg room or room in general.  It was stuffed full of people.  We sat in the window seat and good thing she slept for part of it.  The last 30 minutes, she was getting a little restless.  She wanted to get down and crawl around.  She did great though.  I get so nervous to fly. 


And on a sidenote...a big sidenote,
Millie is standing by herself!
She has stood for a few seconds before, but now it's for quite a long time.  
She loves it and thinks she is so big!
My baby is not so much a baby anymore.



We are looking forward to a fun filled weekend of family, fireworks, food, and the fun festivities that come with the fourth of July.

We are loving our summer!  

8 comments:

  1. I JUST ABOUT DIED WHEN I SAW YOU GUYS TODAY! I feel like I know so much about your life because of this blog so when I finally saw MIllie I just freaked at how cute she is. She's such a happy baby! Anyway, I'm glad I got to see you. Have a wonderful time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she did so well. Have fun with family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love her little full lips! she is a doll. wish i was there to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks too little to be standing! Crazy that she is already old enough to be doing that! That picture of her sleeping is so precious, I love the sweet faces of sleeping babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I want to see you!!! Yeah you are here and im so glad Millie did good on the flight! I love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie your little Millie is such a cutie!! I am jealous you get to be in Utah for the fourth! Light a sparkler for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your sweet comment!! I am in love with him too :). How long are you in Utah? And if you've already left when will you be back? I would love to get together and meet eachothers little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marie!

    Looks like a fun time in UTAH! We were only in SLC for a couple days and then headed to southern utah and vegas... Next time let's try to get together! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...