4.25.2011

Easter Sunday

It was a great sabbath day filled with the spirit.  I spoke in church about the last week of Christ's life.  I really enjoyed studying more about it and coming to know my savior a little better.  It was a very touching sacrament meeting for me, and I enjoyed testifying that He is the Christ, the Son of the Living God and that He is our Savior.  How grateful I am for Him!


This Easter was a first for Millie.  She loved her Easter basket filled with treats, the DVD Tangeled, and eating all the paper grass inside.  (yes I gave her an Easter basket)


We had some friends from our ward over for Easter dinner.  We enjoyed a spiral ham, rolls, a salad, and cheesy potatoes, and tres leches cake for dessert.  It was a great meal!  And it was fun to get together with some friends since our families are so far away.  We missed them this Easter, that's for sure! 

Love that little face


She is one happy girl!
When did my baby turn five???



My two love bugs


best buds


Our little family of three in our Easter attire.


I hope you enjoyed your Easter Sunday and were reminded of Christ and all that he did for us.  

20 comments:

  1. cute!! i made tres leches cake too!!! sooo good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Millie looks SO cute!!!!!! She is SO big!!!!!! You're the best mom, wife, & person! I want to be just like you! Love you & miss you more than you even know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Millie is so adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting. You look gorgeous too. Missing you and your fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable! I love that you do easter attire- we do too - and I love that tradition. Millie is so adorable and getting so old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Millie is just so adorable! And you just have the most beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a picture perfect family. Millie's little purple dress is to die for. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my goodness, that girl is CUTE!!! and that smile. and chubby little cheeks. sooooooo darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the cutest little family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Millie is SO darling!!! I lover her sweet smiley face! I want to give her a big squeeze! What a little lover doll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow what a gorgeous family you are! beaut beaut and more beaut!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marie! Millie is so dang cute! Hope you guys had a great Easter... Did you get the Anthro package?

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE THESE PICS! MISS YOU, and Millie bug!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Easter:) You guys look adorable as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad your talk went wel! I love this Target pails! So cute! Her dress is adorable too! Cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marie her dress is adorable! Your family is so cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. ummm she is adorable! love seeing these pictures, she looks so old. and just like cason :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute family! Happy Easter! Love little Millie, she looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is so darling Marie! I love her cute squishy cheeks!!! What a beautiful family! I love the easter outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marie! Thanks for your sweet comment :) I LOVE his juicy little lips! We are in heaven with this little guy...as i am sure you are with your darling darling little girlie. Love ya, hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. somehow i missed this post? i am in LOVE with these pictures! her cheeks make me want to fly over there (ill walk if i have to) and squeeze them NOW! almost makes me cry. miss you so much!!!!!!! and that little bugg. she doesn't know what kind of aunt she's missing out on being so far away. i love you guys! she looks JUST like cason's cute little nieces! COME TO UTAH. OR MEET ME HALFWAY. YOU PICK!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...