12.22.2010

4 months old

Millie girl is now 4 months old.  
(Well 4.5, but these are her 4 month stats) 

4 month stats

She is quite funny in her young age.  
She is very ticklish!  
She laughs, giggles and squeels...which makes us feel like we're funny.
 
She is sleeping through the night, and takes a few long naps during the day. 
She is like a clock.  She eats every 3 hours on the dot!
She loves attention, but also loves to just lay in her crib and kick. 
She isn't rolling over yet, but we're not too worried.
I'm in no hurry to have her move around.
It's nice to just be able to lay her down and not have to worry.

She loves to sit up...although she can't do it on her own, she wishes she could.

She has a little round face, rosebud lips, and Cason's smile.

She makes the funniest faces and has the chubbiest cheeks.

She is a big girl!  
She is growing out of her 3-6 month clothes and we're moving on up to 6-12 month.
The doctor said she was the size of a 6 month old.
I about cried when I heard that. 
She is still my 3 week old baby. 
I think I'm in denial about her getting bigger.
I want her to stay small forever!
millsmillie  DSC_1416

DSC_1368

DSC_1426

We love our baby girl!!  
Cheers to 4 months of life.

12 comments:

  1. she is getting to be SO BIG!!! No more newborn... she's a big girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHe is getting huge! So cute though... Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE her outfit!! {i am on the look-out for cute baby girl clothes now haha} did you make that shirt??

    she is SUCH a cute baby! glad she is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so cute!! I want to know where you find her cute clothes, too...share your secrets :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable! I love her;) Wish you weren't already gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie!! I want to snuggle her so bad! She is just a little cutie! So happy for you! If you're in Utah this summer we better get together! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steph and Jessie:

    I got her shirt from Target...they have some great finds! and her jeans are from GAP. I pretty much just buy her clothes at Target, GAP and Old Navy. They all have the cutest things. And they are cheap too! I never pay full price, unless I have to have it. Hope that helps!! Happy shopping for new baby girls!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little girl! She is getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her weight and height is so similar to bailey when she was that age!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow she is growing up so dang fast!! She is so beautiful marie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is such a cutie! I think she looks like a Green baby (whaddya know?).

    ReplyDelete
  12. How on earth do you have her taking such long naps and sleeping through the night? Share THOSE secrets :)

    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...