12.07.2010

Christmas Party

It doesn't feel too much like Christmas around here...which I am sad about, but what do you do?

We aren't setting our tree up this year, there's no snow, and today it was 65 degrees.  

Although I do keep drinking my yummy Stephen's Chocolate Mint Truffle hot chocolate, 
and I go to Starbucks at least once a week for their Caramel Apple Spiced cider that is to die for.  

Even in this not so chilly weather.  

I don't mind it though.  
(except the whole Christmas decorations thing)
Because in a few weeks I will be living in Utah for about a month and then off to faarrrreeeezing Michigan.  
I looked today.  It's 10 degrees colder than Utah.
It probably feels 20x colder because of the humidity.
Bone chilling.  Sounds appetizing right?!  

But one thing that got me into the Christmas spirit was this last weekend.  
We attended Cason's work Christmas party at the St. Regis Resort in Dana Point.  
It was a night full of friends, fancy food, Shirley Temples, and dancing!




      

We had a great time!  And we'll miss our dear friends!

8 comments:

  1. You guys look so cute! That's sad you don't get to decorate or get a tree! That was us last year. It was so sad. That will be fun to live in utah with your family for a few weeks though. Michigan will yes be cold, but I'm sure you''ll end up loving it! My mom grew up there and loved it! I'll have to try that Starbucks drink and I've always loved that Stephen's Mint hot chocolate mix! So yummy... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, I love your style!--super cute. I'm anxious to hear your Michigan updates. We'll probably be moving in the summertime...it's always an adventure, but bittersweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie you look so cute and tiny!! & baby is soo sweet. I hope I get to see her while you're here. I'm sure I will. excited for you guys to start your new adventure in Michigan! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you friend;) The St. Regis is beautiful huh!! Brandon's work put us up there a few weeks ago:) Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...