11.12.2010

Three Months

I wish I could just freeze time.
Right now.  Right at this stage.

Millie girl is 3 months old now.  She gets more fun as the months pass by.

She is very CURIOUS about the world around her.  
She stares more intently at pictures, people, toys and pretty much everything.  

She loves her little long FINGERS.  
She sucks on them all day long, even when her belly is stuffed full.  
She is quite the drooler!  She constantly has a shiny little chin from all that slobber.  



She loves KISSES!  
She smiles every time someone kisses those chubby cheeks.  

Speaking of CHUBBY, she has two chins and two big cheeks.  
She also has three rolls on each thigh that I love to squeeze.
She weighs 14lbs 7oz now!
And is getting heavier by the second. 



She is my little pack of sugar!  

She is constantly TALKING!  
She loves it.  She talks so much that it's hard for her to fall asleep.  
Sometimes I will even catch her cooing in her sleep.  
It brings a smile to my face.

She isn't laughing yet, but is so very close. 

She loves her MAMA.
And knows when I am not holding her.
Her little blue eyes follow me around the room and she watches everything I do!

She loves her DADDY.
She smiles from ear to ear as he whistles tunes, and loves when he sings songs to her.
Millie loves to play with him and would all day long.
She loves cuddling with her dad and snuggles so close.


She is so very SWEET. 
She has the sweetest little spirit about her.


She is GROWING way too fast for me!  
I just want her to stay my little baby.  
and never grow big.  

I love my little Millie.
She will always be my little Millie girl!

13 comments:

  1. She is so darling. I also love it when Cason whistles. :) I remember him always being a great whistler since he was little. I'm glad he still uses his talents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hold her! You are one lucky mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is soo darn cute!! Those cheeks just make you want to kiss them! Time really goes by so fast, and then they turn into a toddler and keep you running and laughing all day at them!! Enjoy every little stage, they were all my favoriate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is so adorable and gorgeous and everything else! I know what you mean about freezing time, but just know that it gets even better and more fun. It's good that you are just enjoying every stage because then they can live in your memory forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell she's just so sweet! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. little millie is so so cute. i feel like each time they hit a new month, I say - I want to stop time right here - and then the next month i say the same thing! I think it just keeps getting better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love checking your blog Marie! Such cute pictures and comments! She looks like a little angel person to me! I sure don't know when we'll see her again -- you'll be gone to Michigan by January 19th when I get back to California. Boo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is exactly how I felt about three months. I wished olivia would stay three months forever, sleeping good, so content to just stare at mom. enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so beautiful marie! I just want to hold her! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved that age too! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. she is so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...