9.10.2010

One Month






Millie is one month old today.  
She is getting chunkier by the second.
She has not one, but two chins that I could eat up.
She eats like a champ every three hours on the dot.
She takes a pacifier and drinks a bottle pumped full of milk.


She loves to listen to Pandora Baby Einstein channel and kick her legs.
She loves taking a splashy and being all clean.
She likes to be swaddled, cuddled and rocked.  
She loves taking naps with mom when I let her.
(and dad too!) 
She loves when our faces touch...
if I move away, she inches closers so that we are touching.
She has pretty blue eyes and sandy blonde hair that is oh so crazy. :)
We love our Millie Lou.

11 comments:

  1. She is pretty darn cute!! I want to cuddle her too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her marie!!! so stinken cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh are you kidding me?! Everytime I see pictures of her, I feel this strong need to come visit you and hold her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! she is soo cute! she looks like her mother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant believe its been a month. She is gorgeous! ...So is her mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant believe its been a month. She is gorgeous! ...So is her mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love that pic of the two of you! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I borrow her-she is beautiful and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is so darling! so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah I can't believe its already been a month! I bet it feels much longer to you though with all those late nights...
    Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...