3.04.2010

Tonight I decided I would cross of one of my goals for the year.  I went grocery shopping (which I dread doing by the way) and strawberries were on sale, so I decided to make homemade jam.  It was so so so easy!!  I have watched my mom make it a few times, but never from start to finish.  I had fun doing it!  I even found these cute labels from Eat Drink Chic.  


Cason walked in from work and said, "What? Do you think the world is ending?"  I made too much for just the two of us.  

But hey, that's why it's called FREEZER jam right?!



10 comments:

  1. That looks delicious!!! I love those
    cute labels too btw! Cute preggers pic below!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you!!! freezer jam is super easy huh?? i love it...fresh raspberries are delicious too.

    p.s. you look AMAZING in the picture below! what a cute pregnant girl you are. glad you are feeling well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY!! Will you post how you made it?!! Or email it to me?! Thanks love!!
    tennischick126@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! You can never have too much home made jam! Plus it makes great little gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love strawberry jam! What recipe did you use??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Freezer jam is slowly becoming the only kind of jam I like. Also, I don't think I told you on your last post, but your jeans are super, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum! we're just now getting to the end of the jam i made last summer. it's so nice to have it for so long...you won't regret making it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok I just had a dream that I bought a box of strawberries and then I called you for this recipe. weirdddd. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want the recipe. I need to start stocking up on freezer things. Way cute prego!!! I seriously am huge!! I'll post my 20 week pic soon. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUMMMM!!!
    That's my favorite stuff! I could eat it with a spoon and never get sick of it! Delicious! Those labels are fun too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...