12.03.2009

{Thanksgiving and Holidays}

So...Cason and I drove to Utah for Thanksgiving. It was a full week of errands, family and food! We had so much fun! I am bummed because I only took about 4 pictures, but they'll have to do!

Thanksgiving morning Julianne and I woke up and went on a long run while the boys played a little football. Can I tell you how cold I was? freezing! But it was a great time! We came home, and my mom and I made these cute little turkeys for everyone.


We stuffed our faces, hung out and saw the movie Blindside. I am sure everyone has seen it, but if you haven't it is a must see! Very inspirational!


This little buddy helped me pack my stuff up. Such a cute boy!


We left on Saturday night and we were lucky enough to have my mom drive back with us.
She helped me do a boutique at one of the elementary schools here.
Although it was a few short days she was here, we had fun!
Thanks again mom!


And this is the only Christmas decoration we have up right now!
December came too fast this year. Anyone else agree?

Now we're off to the tree lot to find our Christmas tree!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Happy Decorating....


3 comments:

  1. Hey marie, first off you look adorable and second off I'm sad we were both in Utah at the same time and didn't get to see each other! I saw Cason at the BYU game but we were on both on the phone so I didn't get a chance to ask him if you were at the game too. I would have loved to see you! Are you going up to Utah at all for christmas? We will be there for about 2 weeks so if you are maybe we could get together! love ya girly!
    p.s Your boutique looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little turkeys look adorable! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! December did come fast, but that is good for me, cause that means I get to come home sooner! HAHa...Cute little Christmas tree you have up. Can't wait to see your tree you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't checked your blog in a while, but it's fun to read what you guys are up to! It sounds like Thanksgiving was fun...love those little turkeys you made! I'm excited to check back to see what your tree looks like--surely, adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...