9.28.2009

Weddings and Triathlons

We spent another weekend in Utah...we just couldn't get enough of it so we had to go back!

One of my friends from college got married on Friday, so we went to the wedding.. she looked beautiful and I am so glad Cason and I were able to be there!


Andrew and Sutton Jensen


Erin, Sutton and Me
(we haven't seen each other for a few years, so I was so glad I was able to go!)


On Friday night Cason and I went and spent the night at a hotel with Tony (brother in law)
in Ogden. We ate dinner at an Italian restaurant to get that last carbo load in.
The boys were ready for their triathlon the next day.

We all woke up bright an early to go set up for the big race.
(excuse the blurriness)




After the setup they prepped their bodies for the swim.


First triathlon for Case


Eighth for Tony




..and they were off! It looked like a bunch of carp at Lake Powell!


After the swim, they set off on their bikes.


Then the run!


A job well done boys!!
Cason finished in just under 3 hours and Tony finished in 2 hours 20 minutes.
Pretty good eh!?


I was/am real proud of them!!


The weather was perfect,
and the trees were so pretty!
I sure do miss that autumn air and those colorful trees.


Again, it was a short but sweet weekend!
Congratulations Sutton and Andrew...
and Tony and Cason!

9 comments:

  1. Wow,congrats to Cason and Tony. They are quite the athletes! The weather and scenery were beautiful. Glad you guys got to go. You're a great supporter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome they did a triathlon! Nice work boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Case is such a stud.
    I miss you guys.
    2 weeks next time? k great.
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I remember your cute roommates. :) You are all so pretty! Glad you had fun & congrats to Cason!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks gorgeous:) and CONGRATS on the Tri. thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool. one of these days i'll get my butt up and do something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is so cool! What a stud you are married to! I bet he felt the best when he crossed the finish line and saw his babe of a wife standing there cheering him on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. GEEZ! You guys are always busy doing something! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaaaaaah. I want to be with you erin and sutton. someday. which reminds me. check your email soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...