9.22.2009

UT


This last weekend, Cason was heading to Utah for work...so I decided to tag along.
We had a blast!
I didn't get many pictures of all of our adventures, but here a few.

It was homecoming, so we went to the homecoming assembly.

Jeremiah and a few of his friends/student government dressed up as cheerleaders.
Yes, that is him. haha. The routine they did was so good! and I'm not just saying that because he is my brother.
They were doing stunts, basket tosses, the whole thing!
It was hilarious!

(sorry about the blurry picture...we were sitting pretty far away)


Later that night we picked up some Cafe Rio (how could we not) and headed to the big football game.



Jeremiah coming off the field after a big play...


Joshie after a big play...


It was so fun to watch them play!
I am so sad I am missing the season.





The sunset was beautiful!


Then on Saturday it was homecoming.
Here is Jeremiah and his hot date.
All the couples came over to my mom's house and so we served them dinner.


While the boys were at the BYU game (lets not talk about that) my sisters and I went to dinner.
Of course I didn't get pictures, but we had fun!

Case and I also went on a bike ride up the canyon.
It was so pretty!!.
We sure miss the pretty autumn leaves and the crisp cool air.

The trip was too short, as they always are!
But we had a blast!

7 comments:

  1. Don't you just love going back to HOME! It's the best. I'm excited we get to go home for Christmas! I miss going to games and being with family! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!!! all YOUr pictures are darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i went to the timpview game too im sad i missed you! no my brothers dont play football, my cowboy brother was crowned homecoming prince! im sure you saw him: cowboy suit jacket, wranglers, boots, yep that's my brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took some cute pictures! And what a fun quick trip to UT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you guys had a fun trip. Yeah the BYU game was pretty shameful... oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how the h did i not know you were here? i heard it from DAN ELLIS marie. DAN ELLIS?? this is really upsetting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I'm so going to the homecoming game next year! I always forget about it till its too late :( I'm glad you had a good weekend in Utah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...