3.16.2009

California Utah Women's Conference

This last weekend Cason and I participated in the California Utah Women's Conference.
It is a big conference where a bunch of (mostly) women get together and sell things.
From jewelry, to random souvenirs, to baby clothes, to headbands.

A few days before we decided we were going to sell some of our product.
We didn't have much inventory done, so we stayed up late Thursday night, and didn't sleep at all Friday night so we could be ready for the big day on Saturday.
Cason even stayed up late and helped me cut fabric and designs.
He even went with me to help me sell!
It was so sweet of him, and he was a good salesman!

We had our own little table that we decorated.
We sold little tees, car seat covers and decor.





We are glad the weekend is over, because it was very stressful!
But a great learning experience.


ps.  Some of these items are still for sale.  I will post pics and prices soon.
  

11 comments:

  1. Looks darling Marie!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your stuff was adorable! You did such a nice job. You'll have to help dress my little one someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you did all this stuff!! They look great!! I love those carseat covers and those onesies are adorable! Someday you will help dress my little ones too!!! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie--those are so cute! I didn't know you made that kind of stuff! What a great idea (those photo boxes with the cars/planes!) Seriously cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! i didn't know that's what you did! fun stuff! hope it sold well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing! All of your things look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That stuff is darling. I wish I would have been there-I didn't know about it until afterward, dang it. What a helpful husband you have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what??? i totally missed this - your stuff is so cute!!! i want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait, wait, wait, You made all this stuff????????????? You said you sewed a little. Um, understatement of the year!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR STUFF!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Emily! I can't believe I didn't know you made all this cute stuff. I always go to CUW and I didn't this year, that would have been funny to see you there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...