12.31.2008

a christmas vacation

Cason and I went to Utah for Christmas this year. Although we were cold the whole five days, we still had a great time! Snow layered the roads, trees and mountains, which was so beautiful! I'll be honest, I kinda miss the four seasons...


Fondue Christmas Eve dinner-a Burr family tradition
(that will hopefully continue)


the traditional matching jammies



a few Christmas gifts

a snowboarding trip-which Cason had been anticipating, since he wasn't able to go last year because of his back surgery. Very much needed and enjoyed!!
Cason, my two brothers-Jeremiah (middle) and Josh (end)

Baby Owen



The famous 'Que Bueno'-made known by the Green family. We thought we'd pass the baton on.




A day with the girls at Chili's.


Finished off with a round of bowling


Hope everyone had a great Christmas with family and loved ones. We sure did!!

9 comments:

  1. So darling, I just love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like tons of fun and fondue? So yummy!! Fun traditions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO! Not the Que Beuno! That is a Green/Woffinden thing! Famous in the two families. That stuff could probably kill someone if they ate too much of it! Anyway, looks like you guys had a great time, I'm glad you could be w/your family for Christmas. The fondue Christmas Eve dinner sounds great, what a good tradition. That picture of Cason holding his Vans reminds me of when he was a kid for some reason. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. marie!! looks like you guys had a great christmas! you look amazing.. just wish I could've seen you girl! hope life in the sunny state is treating you two well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed seeing you. Wow, you weren't kidding about the matching jammies. Very matching they are. And I VERY much miss the four seasons. I am totally not sold on the California weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun, your family's Pjs are SO cute! Isn't it fun to start thinking of traditions you want to carry on?! I love that fondue idea, I might have to steal that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marie, hello! I don't really have anything to say, other than I miss you and I'm so glad you have a blog so I can check up on you. You look so happy and good. Anyway, I hope everything is well with you. And, to respond to a few posts back, I just barely switched my major AGAIN yesterday. So I don't know if you've decided yet, but if you haven't, you're not the only one. Oh, and I saw that your wedding pictures were in some magazine and they were so beautiful! Anyway, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! Looks like you guys had a great vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always look at your blog so I thought it was time I left a comment. You are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...