11.10.2008

...utah & fishin'...

A week ago Cason was able to go fishing with his dad in Redding, California. The fish swam more than 100 miles from the ocean to the part of the river where they fished. They caught some pretty big ones and were really excited about their trip!


My handsome husband


Here is Dave with a 31.5 inch steel head. It was the longest steel head he has ever caught!!


While they were fishing, I visited my family in Utah. We went to lunch...

saw this big boy...
(and if this face doesn't make you want little kids, I don't know what does!)

saw this other little boy...
(and also, if this boy doesn't make you want babies, I don't know what else does!)

This is one of my favorite things to do!!


and I also got to hang out with my sisters and mom...
(not all of them are pictured)


Watched the BYU game with my dad, brothers, and grandpa, and got to see some of my friends while I was in town. It's been a long time since I've seen them, so it was good to catch up!!

Thanks for entertaining me while I was in town! Now family, it's time to come visit us! :)

1 comment:

  1. what a fun trip.. sarah's hair is SO cute dark like that.. tell her it looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...