11.29.2008

...decorating for the holidays...

On Black Friday, Beth (mother in law), Chelsea (sister in law), Lizzy (Chelsea's sister in law) and I decided to make the most of it. We went to the outlets in San Diego to do a little Christmas shopping and also to find decorations for the holidays.


Today Cason and I decided we want to put up our tree and put the ornaments to good use. Cason made his way over to Home Depot and found the perfect tree.
Ironman!

Before...

After


I love Christmas! It was so much fun to decorate the tree and put our lovely ornaments in the right places. It makes our room a little more cozy. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving break!! We sure did!

12 comments:

  1. Hey you guys, nice tree! Good job Cas, way to be the man of the house! --Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love real trees!! the smell is the best!! I am waiting for pictures too.. :( I forgot my camera it was beautiful though!! Ill get some up soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw your tree is adorable!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DARLING tree!!! Also, Joe loves the way your house looks so we may need you to come help decorate when you come to visit us in SF. P.S. how do you get your pictures to look so cool???

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so rad. love the decorations on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute are you guys?! I love christmas decorations. Looks like you guys are sooo happy. love it. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're tree is so pretty. I love it. Are you coming to Utah for Christmas? I hope so! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Tree Marie! I havent talked to you in ages but hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tree is amazing! I hope you guys have a merry merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need your tree! i wish I was as crafty as you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your christmas tree! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i didnt even know you got married!!! haha well congrats! how is your fam?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...