9.04.2008

Knott's Berry Farm

Cason and I were tired of going to the pool, the beach and the mall so we switched it up. We put on our closed toed shoes and we were off to Knott's Berry Farm.

Our first ride. Neither of us have been on a roller coaster since we were alot younger.

This ride was our very favorite! It goes 80 mph in 2 seconds and then goes straight up and straight down. Scary but fun! We went on it a total of 6 times. There was an old man who was 72 years old who sat in the back of the roller coaster. His record is 124 times in a row and he has ridden the ride 24,000 times in six years...Can you say waste of time?? He must be retired with no wife.


I absolutely DO NOT like this ride. I think I am a little scared of heights. 25 stories high...wouldn't you be? We got to the top and I didn't want to ride it anymore. After it was over it was fun, but I wouldn't go again!


It was about 500 degrees outside, so Cason wanted to cool himself down on a wet ride...I think it did it's job!

3 comments:

  1. so much fun! But why on earth would anyone invent some of those rides. Its like.... lets see how far we can go just before killing people. YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! and how on earth can you be sick of going to the beach, laying by the pool, and going to the mall haha i'm glad you guys are having a blast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!! I love theme parks. Reichy's wedding was fun and everyone missed you. I took lots of pics and i'll post them so you can see. Wish you could've been there. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...