9.08.2008

I don't want no scrubs...

After much searching, and with the help of my father-in-law, I finally found a job! I went in for an interview this morning at 9:45 very nervous, but was done by 9:54 with the job. Wasn't bad for a 9 minute interview! The only problem is I have to wear a tan top and black bottom scrubs EVERYDAY!! Now I can't complain that I don't have any clothes and I need to go shopping...Cason will be excited! I am thrilled about this job, and I start tomorrow morning! Wish me luck!

9 comments:

  1. It sounds heavenly to not have to choose what to wear every day--and to have an excuse to be comfortable! Enjoy it. I wish my boys had to wear a uniform. Mornings would be a lot less hectic that way!
    Congrats on the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!! What are you going to be doing? too bad you can't switch up the color of scrubs! but that is nice not have to decide what to wear. Working at Cason's dad's office or something? I love you! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. it says the comment is from brandon because i guess i'm logged into his email account. oops. it's really kate. haha love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all right you'll get used to it...I know I did. What kind of job is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's awesome!! I'm sure you will find some way cute tan tops and you will be comfortable everyday! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously not fair!! I have been looking for a job for forever and interviewed for lots!! And still no luck!! Congratulations!! It is hard to get a job in st george...not because of the lack of experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! what a relief to have the job and apartment found. now you can just enjoy living in so cal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! That is so exciting. And you start so soon. Hope your first day goes well and hope you like the job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Marie
    It looks like you guys live really close to us...? What city do you guys live in?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...