9.05.2012

Michigan Summers: Blueberry Picking

A few weeks ago, I took the girls to go blueberry picking.  Millie was ecstatic.  And had fun for the first 15 minutes.  She didn't like the bugs that would fly around the trees and it was close to naptime, so she was tired.  But I know she did have fun because she has asked to go again a number of times since.  She loved to eat the blueberries.  I kept reminding her that she needed to put them in the bucket for us to take home, but only about three of her pickings made it into the bucket.







She loved the blueberries so much, she would sit down, hold the bucket and ask me to take pictures.  All so she could dig in and eat all the blueberries she wanted without any effort.  Little stinker.


she got sick of picking after a little bit and decided to pick up rocks



Ivy girl just enjoyed being outside while we picked and ate away.  Someday she'll be able to join in on the picking and devouring. 


It was a fun little activity for the afternoon.  Millie fell asleep the second she got in the car.  Nothing like a belly full of sweet blueberries and a tired baby girl.

9 comments:

  1. How fun! I've been dying to do some sort of fruit picking but we still haven't gotten around to it. These pictures are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! What a fun little outing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Have you read blueberries for sal? She reminds me of the little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun activity! I would probably only get 3 of my blueberries to the bucket. They're the best! Such cute kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving all the posts lately! tell me youre getting back into the swing of it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so fun. I love Millie's tactic of asking you to take pictures so she could eat all she wanted. Smart girl!! The photos are beautiful. What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and I love your new header! I wish you could teach me all your graphic design skills! Wanna move back to so cal?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...