9.23.2012

Ivy: Five Months Old

This happy girl is five months old. (I'm late again.)  Oh the joy you bring to our lives, especially to your big sis.  We sure love you and are glad you chose us to be your family.  Here are a few things about Ivy girl this month that we never want to forget:















Millie is always poking at you.  You don't mind most of the time.  I think you just wonder why she is poking your eyes, rubbing your head and squeezing your arm.





We sure love this little peanut!!  Happy 5+ months Ivy girl!

9 comments:

  1. hahahahaha... you got some GREAT pictures! Happy late 5 mos. Ivy girl!!! Cute smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, happy little chunk! I love ow she weighs like a pound more than Weston. Too cite. You are so lucky she likes to cuddle. Adorable pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok seriously?! I can't believe she is already 5 months! I gotta meet this little nugget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable!! She weighs more than Noah!!!! Way to go mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Marie, just adorable! Seriously. I would love to nibble on those rolls!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Cant's wait to see your little girls soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. k those pictures are all sooooSOOSOSOSOSOS cute! that first one kills me! its my screen saver!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mards. delete my blog from your list. cuz someone else took it and its probably a creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's such a cutie!
    Newest follower :)
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...