8.21.2012

Millie Says...

I wish I could take credit for this genius idea of jotting down the funny, cute and clever things your children say.  I got this idea from this blog.  So here goes a few of the funny, cute and clever things Millie says:


1:  Millie got a Tangled Barbie from my mom for her birthday.  She took the Barbie's dress off and underneath painted on is, what looks like, a strapless one piece swimsuit.  Millie looked at it and said, "cute suit, Tangled Barbie."


2:  went upstairs to change my shirt.  Came back down and Millie says, "like mommy's shirt."


3:  After her birthday was over she kept saying, "my birdday coming up, Mom."


4:  Me:  Millie, what do you want to do for your birthday?
Millie: open presents.
Me: what do you want for your birthday?
Millie: play kitchen
Me:  how old are you going to be? 
Millie: one
Me: no, remember?
Millie: two


5:  "oh maaan!! man a lie!... supe-er-maaan!"

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...