7.31.2012

Little Baker

Today, Millie and I needed a little treat.  We decided to make chocolate chip cookies.  When I asked her if she wanted to help me make cookies, she was all for it!  We pulled up a chair, and she helped dump in the ingredients.  Sometimes she missed, and made a mess, but this time I didn't mind.  It was all fun!  And with a good wipe down we were good.  She loves to swipe her little finger across the butter, poke her fingers in the sugar, and shovel in the flour with a spoon...all for a little taste.









She just randomly started dancing in this picture.  The girl can dance.  And she does!  
All. The. Time.  Music or not.  My favorite!



We had a fun afternoon together.   
I hope she never stops wanting to bake with me. 
Love this little baker of mine! 

8 comments:

  1. I love girls for that reason, they just sing and dance music or no! She is so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so big now! What a doll (and good helper!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!!! Baking is one of my favorite things to do with Ada - so many fun textures and tastes...best moments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is so cute! I wish her and Olivia could play, from what u post about her I swear they have the same personality. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, so cute. Adore this post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for Lauren Conrad. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why, but this post made me cry. So tender. I look forward to many years of baking and cooking with my children in the kitchen. Millie looks sooo much like Cason, but has those big, beautiful lips like you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...