3.01.2012

Winter in Michigan

Winter this year has been very mild for us here in good ol' Michigan.  (as it has been everywhere it seems)  I have been waiting for that huge snowstorm where work is cancelled for Cason and we are snowed in.  I wanted to get pictures of Cason and Millie sledding, building snowmen, making snow angels and the like.  But I guess that's the problem with waiting, it doesn't always seem to want to come.   But I am glad that I did capture these few pictures of Millie helping dad clear the driveway.  

Winter can continue to be the way that it has been.  We are ready for walks outside, trips and picnics in the park and play dates at the pool.   Bring on the spring and summer!









7 comments:

  1. We've had a mild winter too... Cute little snow bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her little snow outfit is adorable!! You guys are so cute. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie's snow outfit is killing me! She is so adorable! I love that when I first saw this I thought it looked like a crazy winter and then read that it was mild!? Haha Im in for a rude awaking when we move from this 70 degree winter here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh goodness she is so cute all bundled up in that pink snow suit and hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures...so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute is that baby girl yours she is so stinking cute :) I have been checking out blogs just started my own looking at lay outs and everything Love yours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...