2.10.2012

Baby #2: 30 Weeks

This poor child has not had much documentation on this blog.  (compared to Millie)  But I guess that's how it goes with the second, third, fourth, seventh.  It is actually so true!  My oldest sister has a box FULL of stuff in my parent's basement...and my box?  Well it's no where to be found.  If I even have one.  :)  (I've always been known to be the forgotten child. Middle child.)

Anyway, here I am at 27.5 weeks and 30 weeks.  Getting uncomfortable, but that's just what happens!  It's been fun to feel our baby girl kick, move and squirm.  



And here's the little lady!  The ultrasound was surreal.  We saw her yawn and we could even see her tongue moving.  It made it seem all the more real.  We are excited!

  
And a name?  We can't decide on one.  It's harder than you think to name a baby girl with a color as her last name.  Love the name Ivy, but Ivy Green?  She'd definitely get made fun of.  So we'll scratch that one off the list.  

Happy 30 weeks!  10 more to go!

15 comments:

  1. Soo cute! You look great! Names are so tough! You're right, Ivy won't work... Too bad. Ha! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is Karly from the old Mission Viejo ward when we were all pregnant. :) We just had our 2nd girl on Saturday, she's a week old! And guess what we named her? Ivy! :) Her nam is Ivy Joy Cahoon. I'm glad you like the name haha. But yeah I can see Ivy Green might not work. Good luck with the last few weeks! I love having 2 little girls so close together - I'm excited or you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! Seriously. You are so adorable! Makes me want to be pregnant ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow lady!! you look phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so great...can't believe you are so far along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute mama! you look awesome! i can see the issue with ivy- but it's such a cute name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! You'd never guess you have only 10 more weeks! So exciting, she'll be here so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so gorgeous and sweet! Love the little belly and the precious baby inside!!! Like the new look too =) Fresh and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sheesh you look gorgeous!!! And I love your leopard sweater

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh you look SO beautiful! Very very happy for you guys Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marie you look SO adorable!!! Seriously, there never was a cuter pregnant mama!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so great!! such a pretty pregnant mama :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...